• 708-485-4700
9415 Ogden Ave.
Brookfield, IL 60513
Sun - Thur 11am-12am
Fri - Sat 11am-2am
365 Days a Year

Home Forums Tournaments + Events Help Fight Blood Clots with Street Fighter V

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fascino 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Cmarti42
    Participant

On September 28, 2014 I lost my best friend to a blood clot. His name was Manu Williams and he was 36 years young. My new goal is to spread the word about blood clot dangers. In 2015 MAW named after Manu A Williams was established. The goal is to engage people with the dangers of blood clots.

On April 9, 2016 we are hosting a Street Fighter V tournament at Ignite Gaming Lounge in the city of Chicago. BYOC – bring your own controller for a chance to win cash prizes for top (3) winners + 12 finalists will get Street Fighter Finalist Medals. Also, you entry automatically enters you for a chance to win great prizes from our sponsors like Sox Tickets, Free Oil Changes from NTB, an exotic car experience from Great American Days and more.

To enter go to http://www.MAWCharityEvents.com
    Regular Entry is $30 – $20 Venue Fee + $10 Prize Pool – late charges apply after 3/15

Details
    Fight Blood Clots with Street Fighter V
    April 9th 2016
    Ignite Gaming Lounge – 3341 N. Elston Ave, Chicago
    Proceeds benefit ClotCare charity
    FREE Food, beverages, chair massage, swag bag, event badges and MORE — WHILE SUPPLIES LAST

Thank you for reading my post –

Sincerely,
    Christina Martin
    MAW Founder

fascino
    Participant
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.