• 708-485-4700
9415 Ogden Ave.
Brookfield, IL 60513
Sun - Thur 11am-12am
Fri - Sat 11am-2am
365 Days a Year

Home Forums Tournaments + Events Mortal Kombat X tournaments

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  fascino 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Joe Senese
    Participant

What’s up everybody? I am new to this site was just wondering what the tournament scene is like at GGA. I live about 30 minutes away but have never been there. Any local spots by me (GameStop, Play n Trade, Disc Replay) have had very few MK tournaments which is why I am trying to broaden my search. MKX is really the only game I play competitively and would love to try and hop in on the action. Are there weekly tournaments? Monthly? Does it cost money to play and/or is there a chance to win prize money? Thanks to anybody that is willing to help me out. “NOW KEEP CALM AND FINISH HIM!”

GGA.HAN

Joe, we run weekly Mortal Kombat X tournaments every Thursday night at 8pm. We have a separate tournament area 2 doors down from the main arcade entrace, its a 5.00 venue fee to play all night. It is “bring your own controller” so make sure you have one that is PS4 compatible.

Also, I recommend joining this facebook group for updates, and if you want to meet local players for casual matches, they post up there most of the time:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/298904543545200/

Hope this helps!

Joe Senese
    Participant

Thank you very much! Maybe I will come and check it out tomorrow night!

fascino
    Participant
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.