• 708-485-4700
9415 Ogden Ave.
Brookfield, IL 60513
Sun - Thur 11am-12am
Fri - Sat 11am-2am
365 Days a Year

Home Forums General Discussion parking

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  fascino 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Jared
    Participant

hello there, i am visiting the area and plan to visit your location this sunday, nov 8th, 2015. was wondering what sugeations you can give for parking, weather you have your own lot for the arcade or if there is a parking lot/on street parking in the area.

soonk delgado
    Keymaster

This is super old, but there are 3 parking lots in the immediate vicinity, but they are not very large. There is also parking along the streets adjacent to the parking lots.

oh hey, a signature

GGA.HAN

Sorry for not responding in a timely manner to your questions!

For anyone else interested in parking at the arcade, there is a lot just to the side of the building, just next to the Canton Chinese restaurant. That lot tends to to fill up quickly, but there is another smaller lot just east past the lot I just mentioned with several places to park, look for diagonal parking next to the sign business for this lot. Finally, if those are both full, there is street parking available on either side of us on Deyo and Raymond, and although it is marked “2 hour” limit, the enforcement on these spaces isn’t strict at all.

hello there, i am visiting the area and plan to visit your location this sunday, nov 8th, 2015. was wondering what sugeations you can give for parking, weather you have your own lot for the arcade or if there is a parking lot/on street parking in the area.

fascino
    Participant

fascino
    Participant

Songs of Innocence and of Experience – William Blake – 9781529025859

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.