• 708-485-4700
9415 Ogden Ave.
Brookfield, IL 60513
Sun - Thur 11am-12am
Fri - Sat 11am-2am
365 Days a Year

Home Forums Game Requests + Suggestions A couple suggestions

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Coreh 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Coreh
    Participant

This place is amazing. Went for the first time the other day. Was actually surprised at the lack of Time Crisis though. That always seemed to be the go to game in arcades. Would love more pinball machines too. Other than that… I can’t come up with anything. You have everything!

Coreh
    Participant

Also there’s a lack of rhythm games. Which, I know. Space. But things like DDR and guitar freaks maybe even the Guitar Hero arcade game would be great to have.

soonk delgado
    Keymaster

We used to have Time Crisis. Just got rid of it recently. The thing was HUGE. Not sure if Doc plans on getting another when we get some more room, but you are right about it being a staple arcade game. It did make room for Alien 3 The Gun and Resident Evil Gun Survivor, though! Obviously always on the lookout for new pins, but as far as rhythm games goes, you are right about the space constraints, not to mention the added noise, since by nature they are loud games. Maybe with a second floor!

oh hey, a signature

Coreh
    Participant

I just saw that this game exists https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coFfHdu_L1A and had an arcade release named “One on One government” and now I will not die till this is at GGA

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.