• 708-485-4700
9415 Ogden Ave.
Brookfield, IL 60513
Sun - Thur 11am-12am
Fri - Sat 11am-2am
365 Days a Year

Home Forums Games Question… Knights of Valour?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fascino 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

EyeBeat
    Participant

My question is whether or not Knights of Valour is totally ruled out or never ever coming to this arcade. Reason I was asking is to bring out a huge influencer name Poblin from Korea to visit your establishment at some point in the future. If you guys are to feature these games in the future I would love to do this. He plays other games as well but he would be an amazing benchmark for your records concerning aurcade.

Anyone else here that knows Poblin I think would welcome him with open arms. He is very respectable in the community enough for me to call him my brother.

His twitch channel is here… https://www.twitch.tv/tjdicks1225 My favorite thing about him is how much even though he does not speak english at an expert level… He is extremely nice to his foreign fans and I really really respect that. I would like to bring him to Galloping Ghost at some point and film some streams if possible… If Galloping Ghost allows it. I think this would be more enticing if he could set some records on Knights of Valour. Personally I think this will make a bunch of big streamers of retro from Korea try to make their way out to Galloping Ghost Arcade. My question is does Galloping Ghost ever see themselves hosting these arcade games? The Knights of Valour series in general? Any replies would be appreciated. Thank you for reading.

fascino
    Participant

Under Currents · Nora Roberts · 9781250213266

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.