• 708-485-4700
9415 Ogden Ave.
Brookfield, IL 60513
Sun - Thur 11am-12am
Fri - Sat 11am-2am
365 Days a Year

Home Forums Game Requests + Suggestions Some suggestions

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  OldTimeArcadeGuy 9 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

OldTimeArcadeGuy
    Participant

Hi, new to this forum, but have been an arcade hound since I put my first quarter into a Galaxian machine at a grocery store.

Here are some I did not see on your list that I thought would be nice to see there:

Mystic Marathon – I know this is extremely hard due to the limited amount made, but when I played one, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Bubbles, and Star Trek – These were two others mentioned that were just classics.

More Mr. Do – It should be possible to have one cabinet house them all. But Mr. Do’s Castle, Wild Ride, Do Run Run, and probably one other than the original, are all ones I remember playing.

Mat Mania, and The Main Event – What can I say I was a fan of 80s Wrestling and loved these games.

and one pinball from my early days, Caveman with the little video game screen in the middle.

But of course these are just some of the ones I did not see on your list, and would love to see them again. Even if it’s not possible, I still love all the games you have!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.