• 708-485-4700
9415 Ogden Ave.
Brookfield, IL 60513
Sun - Thur 11am-12am
Fri - Sat 11am-2am
365 Days a Year

Home Forums High Scores The Seasoning — PDF download

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  fascino 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

fascino
    Participant

The Seasoning
    by Manon Steffan Ros

The Seasoning • Click Here

• Format: paperback, 268 pages
    • ISBN: 9781909983250 (190998325X)
    • Genres: fiction
    • First published: May 1, 2012
    • Language: english
    • Release date: May 21, 2015
    • Publisher: Honno
    • Author: Manon Steffan Ros

About The Book

On my eightieth birthday, Jonathan gave me a notebook. Hard-backed with brown and pale yellow marbling on the cover, like chocolate in cream.

‘I want you to write something for me,’ said Jonathan, his dark eyes locking onto mine. ‘I want you to write your story, Mam.’

Peggy’s story is the story of her Snowdonia village — of a community that that shares its joys and its woes across floured kitchen tables and scrubbed shop counters.

Throughout Peggy’s life food looms large — the lack of it, the sharing of it, the eating of it — from gingerbread to cawl, ce-cream to bara-brith. Her recipes are well-used and much ppreciated, but no one is quite sure where her inspiration comes from, why she is the way she is.

Not until everyone’s tale is told does Peggy’s story unfold… as thick, dark and sticky as treacle.

TXT ebook The Seasoning download Mac. Paperback The Seasoning Manon Steffan Ros on Powells. PDF book The Seasoning by Manon Steffan Ros buy on Book Depository. Hardback The Seasoning read for iPhone. Online ebook The Seasoning on PC.

MP3 book The Seasoning Manon Steffan Ros buy cheap on Barnes & Noble. EPUB book The Seasoning by Manon Steffan Ros download. MOBI ebook The Seasoning read online PocketBook on Amazon. Hardcover The Seasoning Manon Steffan Ros on Audible. FictionBook book The Seasoning buy for Kindle.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.