• 708-485-4700
9415 Ogden Ave.
Brookfield, IL 60513
Sun - Thur 11am-12am
Fri - Sat 11am-2am
365 Days a Year

Home Forums High Scores My Face for the World to See by Liz Renay — FB2 download

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  fascino 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

fascino
    Participant

My Face for the World to See
    by Liz Renay, John Waters

🔗 My Face for the World to See – READ MORE 🔗

• First published: June 1971
    • Publisher: Barricade Books
    • Format: unknown binding, 457 pages
    • Release date: January 1, 2002
    • Author: Liz Renay, John Waters
    • ISBN: 9781569802281 (1569802289)
    • Language: english
    • Genres: biography

About The Book

Liz Renay was born into small-town life in Mesa, Arizona to a family of religious zealots. Then WW II came and she became a “V-girl,” attracting servicemen with her beautiful face and voluptuous figure. Thus began her entry into the world of New York high fashion models and Fifty-Second Street strippers. Fate led her into the underworld, where she became a confidante and girlfriend to important mobsters and shady dealers.

From New York she went to Hollywood, where she won a Marilyn Monroe look-alike contest and became a national celebrity; meanwhile her paintings were selling for $5,000 each and her poetry was recorded and broadcast. Then came an indictment and three-year probation for her unwillingness to cooperate with authorities by testifying against the mobster Mickey Cohen. A violation of her probation landed her in prison for three years. Married eight times, appeared before thirteen grand juries, with more lovers than any swinger of her generation-Liz Renay tells the story of her compelling and memorable adventures with honesty and candor.

TXT ebook My Face for the World to See. FB2 My Face for the World to See by Liz Renay download Kindle on Powells. MP3 book My Face for the World to See Liz Renay buy on PC. Hardcover ebook My Face for the World to See read on Books-a-Million.

FictionBook My Face for the World to See Liz Renay on Dymocks. Online book My Face for the World to See read online for iPad. MOBI ebook My Face for the World to See download. Hardback book My Face for the World to See by Liz Renay buy cheap PocketBook on Barnes & Noble.

PDF My Face for the World to See for reader on Audible. Paperback ebook My Face for the World to See Liz Renay buy. EPUB My Face for the World to See by Liz Renay download on iPhone. MOBI book My Face for the World to See read on Book Depository.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.