• 708-485-4700
9415 Ogden Ave.
Brookfield, IL 60513
Sun - Thur 11am-12am
Fri - Sat 11am-2am
365 Days a Year

Home Forums High Scores (PDF) Lica's Angel by Laura Preble โ€” 9780595749140

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  fascino 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

fascino
    Participant

Lica’s Angel
    by Laura Preble

Lica’s Angel ยท Read More

• Format: hardcover, 144 pages
    • Publisher: iUniverse
    • Release date: August 3, 2003
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9780595749140 (0595749143)
    • Author: Laura Preble

About The Book

They dragged a young lamb into the circle, and all stood. Another one of these people held a knife to the lamb’s neck, like the knife at my throat. Too late I realized, I was the lamb, and as the knife across from me sliced upward into the frozen air, gripped in an ice-white hand, the midnight-black hand at my neck thundered down, ripping… Cristina Mackenzie’s having nightmares. While visiting steamy New Orleans, the teenager and her best friend, Lica, find themselves caught up in a whirlwind of black magic, voodoo, and mystery, and when a boy from her disturbing vision appears beneath her New Orleans hotel room window, the line between dreams and reality begins to blur. A dire voodoo warning sets the girls on a path that leads to answers about Lica’s mysterious past, and leads Cristina to a romance she could never have imagined. Ultimately, the girls find themselves at the center of a battle between the Croix de Roi and the Battalion de Saint-Roche, two secret psychic societies fighting for control of the city. Lica’s Angel takes the friends through the streets, bayous, and cemeteries of Louisiana, leaving them with a haunting secret.

TXT Lica’s Angel Laura Preble on Powells. Paperback book Lica’s Angel read for PC. PDF ebook Lica’s Angel by Laura Preble buy cheap on PocketBook on Walmart. MOBI Lica’s Angel download. FictionBook ebook Lica’s Angel by Laura Preble read online.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.